My Policy

My Policy
Click Image for MTS Profile

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Family Split-Level

Hey everyone! I'm really happy because I've been working really hard on like 15 lots for my "Sunset Valley Rebuild Project" and I plan to share all of them by the end of the month. Today I have 3 of those for you guys. The Sunset Valley project will be done when it's done, I don't want to rush it. I'm rebuilding the whole town including the community lots. I'm not changing it physically, just the lots. When I'm done, I'll upload the save file for the town along with my Mods folder, so you can have all of the custom content I will use (not much, don't worry). Anyway, heres the house:

It's a split level house for a family of 3. It has 2 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom. Heres more pictures:


It costs §102,897/§48,685 and is on a 30x30 lot.

Custom Content Shown but Not Included:
2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe by Fresh-Prince.
Build Set - DIY by armiel (Required for it to look the same).


Store Content:
Some objects from the Bayside Kitchen Set (No longer available, will be automatically replaced if you don't have them). 


Download

This particular upload won't be on Mod The Sims because the front is similar to another upload, but I didn't intend it to be, and I don't want him to think I copied it.

Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment